Thursday, January 8, 2009

In Love with Foreman

I bought a George Foreman grill for a steal on an after-Christmas sale. I’ve got to admit I’m in love with my Foreman. Never has it been so easy to make chicken, turkey and fish. (Actually, you never would’ve wanted to eat my fish before.)

I use my grill every day. Even my family is eating my meat with smiles and compliments, instead of choking it down with a gulp of water. And no extra fats. Just clean cooking with herbs and spices.

Here’s my favorite fish preparation:
Take 2 tilapia fillets and lightly spray each side with fat free cooking spray. Sprinkle them with garlic and onion powder to your taste, and a dash of salt and pepper. Cook for five minutes in the preheated grill. I like to serve this with brown rice and asparagus.

No comments:

Post a Comment